Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dreaming, dreaming

At the moment I don't have very much space to do anything. Our kitchen is under renovation now, so everything is so messy in the house once again. I can't even make the curtains for the new kitchen window or other sewing projects. I can't wait to finally have some real crafting corner/work desk. We actually got an old timber board from somewhere. I think it was used as table board before, but it is in a bit bad condition now, old paint etc. I am going to start doing something for it as soon as some other more urgent work is done. It is nice heavy timber and I think it would make a lovely work desk. It is not very big, but you can't bring any huge piece of furniture in this tiny little house with limited space. I think our little home is going to look very nice soon and the work desk would be one dream come true, to have one little corner for my own projects.

No comments: