Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Little child's socks for little women

Pattern: Little child's sock. (Knitting Vintage Socks)
Yarn: Wollmeise, Sockenwolle 80/20. Shade Dornroeschen.

I like this little child's socks from the book Knitting Vintage Socks. I already made two pair of them one pair for myself and one pair for my boyfriend's mother. My socks are are bright pink, or should I better say fuchsia. I am not sure. i didn't like this colour before and, but love it now, in small amounts. I wouldn't wear any bigger pieces of clothing with that colour, but socks or scarves are OK. As you can see I have bought or got other things of similar shades lately. This colour really reminds me of Asia.



This was my first time to use Wollmeise yarns, which I ordered last year. One hank was 150g and I could nearly make another pair of socks at least for a child. I like those yarns. They are nice to knit.

These socks I made for my boyfriend's mother earlier using this same pattern. You can find more information of this post.

No comments: