Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Monkey socks by Cookie A.

I have made a list of things I would like to write about and also taken pictures of some more works. However have been very tired lately, and haven't felt like writing anything neither doing many other things. I can't wait for my holiday in Athens starting end of next week. I really need some sun now. I also started writing the instructions for the purple beanie as Wonder Wombat asked for it. I try to get it done before my holiday.

Pattern: Monkey by Cookie A.
Yarn: Wollmeise sock yarn, shade Pfefferminz Prinz. (if I remember right)

I made another pair of socks of those lovely Wollmeise yarns. I think Cookie A.'s Monkey pattern and Wollmeise make a good match. This shades are also brilliant. I actually did some parts of the socks in a bit different way, but Monkey was my inspiration.

No comments: