Friday, October 24, 2008

Holiday knitting

On my visit to Finland I had also some time knit. I didn't have to buy any new yarn though. I had some stash back there in my parents house and I used also some of my mam's yarn (of course asking first).

Stripy poncho-kind-of-thing

This poncho was just kind of knitting what I just started doing from top to bottom without measuring and checking any other patterns. I also did some crocheting for the top and bottom parts of the thing. It is not very wide, but not as tight as it looks in this picture. Maybe I actually could have made it a bit shorter. Everybody was laughing at my silly projects. Hmm, maybe I won't find very much use for it, or maybe wearing it on cold winter nights when watching telly. We'll see. The other projects were actually a bit more practical.


Purple-grey-black Mittens





Pattern: my own.
Yarn: some old left-over Novita Nalle.

Grey-white Mittens





Pattern: my own.
Yarn: some old left-over Novita Nalle.


Fingerless Mittens


Pattern: my own.
Yarn: Novita Nalle and something unknown.


No comments: