Monday, November 24, 2008

Where to start?


I have so many projects going on at the moment (house, studying, knitting etc.), but just don't know where to start. Then I just get angry at myself because of being lazy. I actually tried to paint some room in this house the other day. We have so much to paint here. I opened the windows and that room was very well ventilated, but the smell of paint felt me feel so sick in my stomach (not pregnant as I know!) and I had to stop doing that. This house will look very nice, when everything is done!

I have read some old posts of mine and can't believe how many mistakes I am making. One reason to that is laziness. I just write and post without reading it properly through. I mean, I mostly can write the words how they should be, but the grammar; articles and prepositions being my weakest part. I also would like to have a bigger active vocabulary in English. I have a huge passive vocabulary, but... I can read very difficult and complicated language, but to produce good written English is different thing. I am reading books mainly in English these days and live in an English-speaking country (some Irish people don't like that expression). Writing, writing. That's the best way to make a better writer. Engrish always helps, when I think my English is crap. It really makes me laugh every time.☺ There are some other people making mistakes and even funnier than mine!

No comments: