Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Purple Beanie

I have actually a lot of projects to show, also from the last year. I will post about them in coming weeks (days hopefully?).

Pattern: my own.
Yarn: Artesano Aran. 50% wool, 50 % alpaca.

I got an inspiration to these beanie from some women's magazine. I can't remember what was it. Probably Marie Claire? It wasn't exactly like this, but something similar. This was the time I actually needed some relaxed beanie for myself. It was actually really nice and I love the colour and the yarn very much. It was also fast to knit it, because the yarn was so thick. I have already worn this beanie many times. I am definitely going to do something else from this yarn.

4 comments:

wom said...

Hi, I love your beanie! I'm looking for a beanie pattern to knit in Artesano Aran where can I find the pattern?

dragonfruit said...

Unfortunately I didn't write down the pattern. I try to count the measurements and tell you then. Basically it was very simple.

wom said...

Thank you! I'm just learning so simple is good.

♥Gladys♥ said...

Hi! Great beanie! Can you tell me how you made it? I know you used a basic ribs pattern, but how did u get the slouchy look? Thanks!