Saturday, May 10, 2008

Valokuvatorstai 89.

I am still feeling sick, but well enough to get bored and do something else than sleep. So probably doing some knitting and related things today. At least I hope so.

---
Valokuvatorstai

Painting by Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec/Wikimedia Commons.



I haven't taken part to the Valokuvatorstai for many weeks. So now I will. This week I found interesting photo of my parent's cat Milli. This two are looking out of the window, but probably see very different things outside.

Kaksi ikkunastakurkkijaa, mutta kiinnittavat varmasti huomiota eri asioihin.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kissan silmin voisi olla joskus aika mielenkiintoista katsella maailmaa. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Put those two images side-by-side, and they are looking at each others:)

Milli probably sees some birds on the yard - or is just admiring her reflection on the window...