Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Freedom Spirit


More old projects from last winter. I made the fingerless gloves using Twilley's Freedom Spirit. (previous post) I had bought two hanks of that yarn, so I decided to make something else. Something really fast. First I made a silly "nut"-hat, which I can't imagine wearing seriously every day... Maybe I wear it sometimes just for fun. Then I made a very simple headband, which is not too bad. It is actually quite a practical accessory. I have actually been wearing it many times.




Nuts.
Pattern: my own.
Yarn: Twilley's Freedom Spirit.



Basic Headband.
Pattern: my own.
Yarn: Twilley's Freedom Spirit.

1 comment:

Colorado Knitter said...

I love knitting in this yarn! It felts (or fulls) like a dream too!
I made mittens for my son out of the same colorway. Love the hat.