Sunday, June 8, 2008

Warm winter hands



The projects of this post are really old. I finished them last winter, but have forgotten to take photos of them. I think last winter was quite warm here in Ireland. So I didn't have to wear any kind of mittens most of the winter and thin mittens or fingerless mittens were warm enough, or maybe I am becoming a bit like many Irish people, who are wearing t-shirts in the middle of the winter... Anyhow I love both of this yarns, Artesano Inca Cloud and Twilley's Freedom Spirit. As you can see I like long mittens to cover the wrists properly. I think the white Inca Cloud mittens have remained tidier than those Freedom Spirit ones.




Pattern: my own, measuring on the hand.
Yarn: Artesano, Inca Cloud. 100 % alpaca.



Pattern: my own, measuring on the hand.
Yarn: Twilley's Freedom Spirit. 100 % wool.

No comments: