Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stardust or something else?


I made this little Stardust cardigan from Knitty. I finished it a few weeks ago, but the photos were waiting to get transfered into the computer. If you compare my pictures with those Knitty ones you can see I didn't follow the instructions. First of all my yarn was thicker alpaca (Artesano, Inca Cloud, same as the mittens in the previous post). Then I decided to make it without the sleeves. I thought the sleeves would have made it look too heavy. So it is not actually any cardigan anymore. I also realized that the ties look better at the back. In front they would look a bit too heavy. I am actually quite happy with it, even thought it is not the best time to wear it at the moment. It is a bit too warm.



Me in our back garden.

Pattern: Stardust, Knitty, with some changes.
Yarn: Artesano Alpaca, Inca Cloud.




Too heavy looking ties in the front.



My way to tie the Stardust.

No comments: